Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

DJ Fletch Presents: Chalie Boy - Chalies World (2 Disc)


Tracklist:
Disc 1:
01. Intro
02. I Look Good
03. I Look Good (Remix) (Feat. Slim Thug, Juvenile, And Bun B)
04. Ice Cream Paint Job (Remix)
05. Gone Get It (Remix) (Feat. Bossaliny)
06. Swang Wide (Feat. Tum Tum)
07. Rap Game Kick Door
08. Boss (Remix) (Feat. Lil’ Keke And Asiah)
09. Call Me (Feat. Chamillionaire)
10. I Will Not Loose
11. Chop Chop Chop (Feat. Chamillionaire And Tum Tum)
12. Successful (Remix) (Feat. Trey Songz)
13. Catch Me At Tha Relays (Feat. Chamillionaire)
14. I’m A G (Remix) (Feat. Lil’ Keke)
15. No Destination (Feat. Tum Tum, Lil’ Man, And J-Dawg)
16. Ride On 4’s (Remix) (Feat. J-Dawg)
17. My Own Lane (Remix) (Feat. Money And Trae)
18. Pullin Up (Remix) (Feat. Magno)
19. Walk Wit A Dip (Remix) (Feat. Louisiana Cash)
20. Prada Momma (Remix) (Feat. Fat Bastard)
21. Bottles And Models (Feat. Da Blockboi)
22. Do The Ricky Bobby (Remix) (Feat. B-Hamp And Southside)
23. O My!! (Feat. Spark Dawg And Trai’D)
24. Whut It Dew Radio Flow (Feat. Gerald G)
25. Body Rock

Disc 2:
01. Intro
02. Independent
03. Looks Like Money
04. My Swag (Remix) (Feat. Big Chief)
05. I Stay (Feat. Fat Pimp And Tum Tum)
06. Do It Big
07. Get It Big (Remix) (Feat. Trap Starz)
08. Streets Love Me (Feat. Big Sid And Slim Thug)
09. Creepin Solo (Remix) (Feat. Chamillionaire And Ludacris)
10. Haters Don’t Wanna See Me Shine
11. I’m Bout It
12. Break Em Off Proper
13. Hit Em Up
14. Freedom
15. G Till Im Dead (Feat. Lil’ Boss And Killa Kyleon)
16. From The South (Remix) (Feat. Trae, Paul Wall, And Chamillionaire)
17. Bumpa Grill
18. Shawty (Remix) (Feat. Yung O And Chamillionaire)
19. First Time
20. Birthday Sex (Remix)
21. U Got Me
22. Ladies Lullaby (Feat. Fat Pimp)
23. Bustin’ Windows (Feat. Chamillionaire)
24. I Look Good (Charlie Brown Remix)
25. Outro

Download Disc 1 HERE (RS)
Download Disc 2 HERE (RS)
Download Both Discs In 1 Link HERE

ShareThis