Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

VA-RnB Jumpoff



Tracklist:
01. Mariah Carey - Up To My Face (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
02. T-Pain - I’m Seein’ Brakelights
03. Usher - On The Block
04. Usher - Outta My Car (Feat. Yo Gotti)
05. Lloyd - Get A Room
06. Jahiem - Ain’t Leavin Without You (Feat. Jadakiss)
07. Mariah Carey - Inseperable (Feat. Trey Songz)
08. Sammie - On My Tab (Feat. Trey Songz)
09. Rihanna - Rude Boy
10. Alicia Keys - Empire State Pt. 2
11. Alicia Keys - Broken Heart Pt. 2 (Feat. Maino)
12. Rihanna - Russian Roulette (Feat. Joe Budden)
13. Beyonce - Video Phone Pt. 2 (Feat. Lady Gaga)
14. Mary J. Blige - I Am
15. Mario - Thinkin’ About You (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
16. Lloyd - Like Me (Feat. Bun B)
17. Dirty Money - Angels Pt. 2 (Feat. Rick Ross)
18. Dirty Money - Love Come Down Pt. 2 (Feat. Red Cafe, Jim Jones, And Fabolous)
19. Usher - Daddy’s Home (Feat. Plies)
20. Usher - Get Your Attention (Feat. T.I.)
21. Ester Dean - Drop It Low (Remix) (Feat. Lil’ Wayne)
22. Chris Brown - I Love You (Feat. Ester Dean)
23. Mariah Carey - Angels Cry (Remix) (Feat. Ne-Yo)
24. Melanie Fionna - It Kills Me
25. Sade - Soldier Of Love

ShareThis