Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Trina Has FBI Looking Into Her Leaked Nude Photos Case




'I just think it was my personal stuff and for someone to do that is so, so wrong,' the rapper says when addressing the leaking of her nude photos over the weekend.

Finding the online leaking of her nude photos leaked is so wrong, Trina has requested the help of FBI to deal with the case. In an interview with MTV News on Monday, March 1, the Miami-based rapper opened up about her decision to bring in the intelligence agency when discussing about the blowing up of the raunchy images.

"I just think it was my personal stuff and for someone to do that is so, so wrong," the 31-year-old explained after revealing that the images were from her cellphone which was stolen during the BET Hip-Hop Awards in October 2009. "So now I'm actually having it looked into by the FBI and it's gonna be a bigger situation than just leaked photos. Hopefully we can deal with the situation and put an end to it."

Talking about the photos themselves, the rapper who collaborated with P. Diddy and Keri Hilson on single "Million Dollar Girl" said, "[The images are] me on a very upset day - I think I was in Canada, upset crying." She added, "Just personal stuff. Photos in the studio. I think [one] was me having an allergic reaction, breaking out."

During the interview, she also addressed some of the photos which see her having some sort of skin reaction. "I don't recall being allergic to anything, but obviously, yeah [I am]," she said. "I was in the studio recording for a couple of days and just started having breakouts. And my doctor said you're allergic to shellfish or makeup bronzer."

Over the weekend, several personal photos of Trina has come out online. Some of them gave out explicit images which appears to feature her exposing her breasts in one shot and her genitals in another. To MTV, she admitted she took some racy photos of herself, but added that the criminal who stole the images also placed some photos that are not her in an attempt to sensationalize the set. The pictures can be seen via WorldStarHipHop.com.

ShareThis